LARRY

CARL deannfoxx at hinet.net
Mon Jan 1 19:43:24 EST 2007

Dream of the New Year with N O  CreditCardDebt and without paying the banks
another dime.

Contact us at:
561_282_9476

 knowledge or to end obtaining or to see our mailng address

They did not smile nor did they frown, or show either fear or surprise or
curiosity or friendliness. All right, agreed the boy; I'm not anxious to
visit that island again, or any other uncivilized country They simply
started at the strangers, paying most attention to Jim and Eureka, for they
had never before seen either a horse or a cat and the children bore an
outward resemblance to themselves. Then I will add to your possessions three
gifts, each more precious and important than the three you have already
received