As Christmas is coming up.

Michael Dow bgutternee at gutterne.dk
Sat Jan 6 14:35:43 EST 2007

Dear Customer.Please be advised that USDrugs store announced discounts for the coming Christmas season.

Enjoy our prices and save up to 20% purchasing in our online drugstore. Here you can buy a wide range of medications from different categories of modern pharmaceutical products: (Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief).We offer quality medicines at absolutely low prices.You don’t need to worry. Complete confidentiality and secure purchase guaranteed!For more information visit our site. http://www.giizmoch.hkLow Prices, Best Quality Pills!Strict confidentiality is guaranteed!

Best regards,Michael Dow