fwd:Must have meds with the best quality.

Lora Prescott bwaltherse at walthers.com
Wed Jan 10 14:41:05 EST 2007

Dear Customer.Special Christmas offer from USDrugs store! Enjoy our Christmas discounts and save up to 20% on your medications!

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online. It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.No scamming and no frauds! Don’t hesitate! Click here to read more about discounts available in our online drugstore. http://www.olasa.hkDon't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,Lora Prescott