Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts.

Mcshan I. Kardos geicp.comjdulude at geicp.com
Thu Jan 11 13:26:47 EST 2007

It seems to be an appropriate way to say hello to OOP lovers :)
We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas holidays.

Category "Best on-line pharmacy store".

Due to our research we can surely say that "MyCanadianPharmacy" drug store presents high-quality of service, drugs and client support. Also they provide confidential
and secure purchase for all clients. The same medications that you can by here in USA but at lower prices.
So they got an "excellent" rating grade!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas 20% Discount!

Here http://itcnsr.dolsuperbe.com/?70590492 you can find:
Men's Health: 17 products
Anti-Depressants: 9 products
Pain Relief: 3 products
Weight loss: 13 products
Antibiotics: 4 products

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association
"Mcshan I. Kardos"
Optimism and humor are the grease and glue of life. Without both of them we would never have survived our captivity.
The most happy man is he who knows how to bring into relation the end and beginning of his life.
No man can serve two masters. [Matthew 6:24]
If we did not flatter ourselves the flattery from others would not harm us.
You can no more give what you haven't learned than you can come back from a place you've never been.
The more minimal the art, the more maximum the explanation.
A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
With any recovery from morbidity there must go a certain healthy humiliation.
There is no sinner like a young saint.