Yo comrade with small member!! ;))

Kumar Amit Goodlet at logojewelrydesigns.com
Sat Jan 20 11:27:22 EST 2007

Hello chap

Don't tell me why your Johnson is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 86% of all women need a longer
woody to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://enpayscordais.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
mrhhhhhiliiniuhiioilhlhlgliqighsiuinijmiighsfm
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs