I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Harold Q. Morin dgq at sycesl.com
Sun Jan 21 12:48:07 EST 2007

MISJ, Price UP (57.14%), Hot news Comming! Don't Get Left in the Dust,
The Party Just Started.

"Medical Institutional Services Corp. Launches Pharmaceutical Dispensing
System"

Date: Monday, January 22, 2007
Company: MEDICAL INSTITUTIONL
Symbol: MISJ
Previous: $0.70
Close Today: $1.10

Wow, what a day. We told you this company was set to fly.

Investors are looking! 10th most popular request on pinksheets. New news
will push it higher on Monday. Don't Wait, set your buy for first thing
Monday Morning and take it to the bank.

So I'm back on the earplugs again.
I expect the migraines to hit either today or tomorrow.
The good news is that his intestines aren't all cut up.
For many years you may have known their supply businesses as London
Energy, Seeboard Energy or SWEB Energy, all part of the EDF Energy group
but all trading as separate businesses.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.
I tried to tire her out with the laser pointer last night, but that
didn't appear to work too well. sending my luv to Arkham.
I expect the migraines to hit either today or tomorrow.