Hello, Smallest one-eyed monster of the year, how are you? ;-)

Dragatakis Chronis Fornasari at lookingsideways.com
Sun Jan 21 15:08:25 EST 2007

Hei Man

Don't tell me why your ramrod is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 87% of all women need a longer
sausage to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.hockeyplayeroftheweek.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
iolmlgmtirlkmrllmtmilklqkomlmhlnmnmsmmftjtkfjj
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf