hahaha man, why your ramrod is so small? ;)

Webb Andre Canuel at abundancecoop.com
Tue Jan 23 06:06:30 EST 2007

Hei Dude

Don't tell me why your sausage is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 88% of all women need a longer
weenie to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://newcenturywalls.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
kqfkfiffjhfmgtffgnggfmfkimgjgfftgtgugkkfgfuhtl
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw