fwd:Order now and save on your medication!

David Stading bpwbce at pwbc.org
Thu Feb 1 07:27:12 EST 2007

Dear,Our online pharmacy specializing in generic Canadian medication is happy to inform you about a new offer of our online pharmacy! Canadian drugs are:a) as qualitative as the ones made in the USAb) as effective as the ones made in the USAc) a lot cheaper than the ones made in the USAWhy blow too much money on something than doesn't really have to be that expensive?Visit our pharmacy online at http://www.haqiol.hk to learn more about our special offers!With best regards,Dr David Stading