fwd:Don’t forget to ask for discount!

Stefan Blair broke at rok.at
Fri Feb 2 18:06:41 EST 2007

Dear,Let me inform you about the best way to save on your medications. Buy your impotency treatment drugs at lower cost in Canada with MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore!When you use our service, you can rest being sure that you'll receive top quality drugs safe and on time. Customer service people there are always friendly and helpful. Real professionals, I must admit. You don't have to worry, every piece of information you leave them will remain strictly confidential.  Visit our store and check it. http://www.ivesy.hkPrompt delivery! Great pricing, personalized service! Best regards,Stefan Blair