fwd:Special discounts for all our customers!

Melinda Duke bnotarysourcee at notarysource.com
Sat Feb 3 09:57:53 EST 2007

Dear,Let me inform you that now you have an excellent opportunity to buy medications avoiding embarrassment and loss of time. Enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office at the time that suits you best!Receive your medications straight from the USA! USDrugs store offers only top quality medications at really low prices! Great selection of products to choose from!You can find there Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health, Weight loss medications. Easy ordering process! Simply click here. http://www.lesto.hkJust look at what our users are saying:Ronald, 25 years old, "I often buy my birth control pills in UsDrugs online store. Good price, great reliable service! My orders never suffer delays. At last I found a normal place to order from. I’m totally satisfied."Order now and save on your medication!Best regards,Melinda Duke