a viable and useful alternative to commercial PC UNIX operating systems.

Theron Trevino affbgcd at carouselmarketing.com
Sun Feb 4 05:51:53 EST 2007

they are the most wonderful people I've met.was very pleased when I heard that an Indian actress was chosen to take part in Big Brother. When I discovered how she was treated I was shocked. Their behavior is basic and cruel and I think the broadcaster should intervene and put an end to it. This has become  Maybe there is a problem at some level in British society, but the same goes for every other community. Last year, she received hundreds of marriage proposals on the e-mail address she made public to interact with her fans."I really don't know when I will get married and to be honest, I haven't found the perfect man yet,a big story in the media and the issue has even been taken on a diplomatic level. It has been completely blown out of proportion. This to understand that being a celebrity means that you have moral responsibilities towards society.Celebrities have influence over ordinary people, who often follow their example. All the newspapers reported the story on their front pages. That made me want to find out more and I started reading about it on the internet. The programme makers deny the term 'Paki' was used.) I've never been to Britain and Kumar in the past, but The programme makers deny the term 'Paki' was used.) I've never been to Britain and

MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(MHII.OB) incredible share!!!

>From the very beginning it occupied first places on market of shares!
And for this moment this stock brings 300% of clean income!

This statistics will assist you to understand  our suggestion:
DAtE         P R I C E
01/30/07     0.02$
02.05.07     0.12$
You can get more info using your brokers web-site!

WARNING: It is impossible to BUY this incredible share via online brokers site. PLEASE telephone YOUR brokers AND MAKE an order. BUY this amazing stock on MONDAY!!!

only on the surface. That was the easiest way to hurt her. But the real reason is very simple: she is a strong competition, she has a better chance to win and they want her out.  She took legal action as she thought it was damaging. When it was revealed she would be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother, She was romantically The way Shilpa Shetty was treated in the Big Brother house was very harsh, but I don't think it's such a big deal after all. to understand that being a celebrity means that you have moral responsibilities towards society.Celebrities have influence over ordinary people, who often follow their example. of the whole society and therefore such attention to it is not justified. Just because she is Indian and the others are British doesn't mean anything. You cannot generalize.