Great career perspectives in Europe and North America

Terry Babb Larson24 at kinki-kids.com
Fri Feb 9 03:24:33 EST 2007

Attention all European and North American residents! Australia based Online Gambling Concern is looking for enthusiastic
employees in North America and Europe.
The number of our online gamblers has begun to increase rapidly thanks to the
growing popularity of our Gambling Concern. We offer maximum entertainment to
our gamblers.
We have different vacancies with IT, management, payment processing and
organizing features If you would like to apply for any of the vacancy we have available, You
must:Be over 21 and
Be ready to use Internet around 2-3 times per day, bank account or e-wallet
initially provided by our Online Gambling Concern, Mobile or land line phone
number
Contact our foreign gamblers via email or via phone and be ready to act quickly
if it is required
We offer part time employment during the first 2 months of our cooperation with
a monthly gross salary of 3500 USD.
You can apply for a full-time employment if You succeed during the first 2
months of our cooperation.If You are interested and would like to get more info about the Company and
the offers available, please reply
and confirm which country and region You are from
Attention: India, China and African region are not participating in this
enrollment.
Good luck and thank You for Your time