Take advantage of our discounts.

Richie Haskins dwprogrameniusm at programenius.se
Sun Feb 11 09:09:20 EST 2007

Dear,Thanks for choosing our online drugstore. All our customers know that MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore offers only top quality medications. Our prices are surprisingly low. They are definitely lower than prices in any American online drugstore.With this letter we are glad to present MyCanadianPharmacy which offers a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products at costs lower than you used to pay for American drugs of the same quality.Strict confidentiality, safe purchasing!Click here to read about our propositions and discounts available. http://www.inamer.hkYou will be pleased with our prompt service. Best regards,Richie Haskins