Lfie Expirecene Deeergs

Benny Wesley XHbrad at litech.org
Tue Feb 13 05:53:05 EST 2007

Sorry to drop in on you, but you were referred to us by a friend / working =
associate.

As of January 2006 our University has started a work experience Degre|e prog=ram.
We can offer you 3 of the following choices:

|Associates De|gree
|Bachelors Degr|ee
|Master Deg|ree

Our work experience / life experience De|gree are the same De|gree we give =
our full time students, but we base them upon your past knowledge and there=
fore require no studying.

Due to back logs we will need 1-2 weeks to verify your information and send=
 your Degr|ee with transcripts in the mail.

Our Education office has someone available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.

If you are interested then call us at:
 2|0|6|-333-1249

  Take Care

 Leon Spicer