fwd:Don't miss this unique chance.

Anibal Billings dwcanadianidentitym at canadianidentity.com
Tue Feb 13 07:03:32 EST 2007

Dear,Still buying your medications in the USA? Take advantage of our low prices and save on your medications! Buy your drugs in Canada!Customer service people there are always friendly and helpful. Real professionals, I must admit. You don't have to worry, every piece of information you leave them will remain strictly confidential.  Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order! http://www.sawq.hkYou can be sure that ordering process is simple, secure, and completely confidential. Best regards,Anibal Billings