fwd:Get our medications at a special price.

Wilda Bottorff dwhumantechnikm at humantechnik.com
Tue Feb 20 14:56:33 EST 2007

Dear,You don't have to spend heaps of money on your medications. Purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy and you'll receive extremely high quality medications at prices which are well below prices of American drugs. There are no risks of receiving inferior products. Top quality medications only!With this letter we are glad to present MyCanadianPharmacy which offers a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products at costs lower than you used to pay for American drugs of the same quality.Strict confidentiality, safe purchasing!Click here to get more information. http://www.kisoa.hkQuality medications should be affordable for all!Best regards,Wilda Bottorff