re:Don’t forget to ask for discount!

Sharron Starks dwjgguthrieandsonsm at jgguthrieandsons.com
Wed Feb 21 04:49:04 EST 2007

Dear,This is a special pharmacy bulletin dedicated to MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore, one of the most trusted Canadian drugstores on the Internet.MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore offers quality medications at low prices. The selection of products will impress you and exceed your expectations.Low prices and high quality! Full range of popular drugs! Prompt delivery service.We offer the highest standards of patient care and customer service. Click here to look through our selection and make order. http://www.sjdu.hkNo scamming, no frauds! Just secure and confidential purchasing of cheap and high quality drugs!Best regards,Sharron Starks