fwd:Do you want to get a special discount on medications? It is easy.

Thad York dwerselm at ersel.it
Wed Feb 21 12:06:53 EST 2007

Dear,I know that you purchase expensive American drugs and are looking for possibility to save on them. I advise you to buy medications in Canada.I understand your fears to be scammed or receive counterfeit medications. Don't worry! Canadian medications are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards followed in the United States! With this letter we are glad to present MyCanadianPharmacy which offers a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products at costs lower than you used to pay for American drugs of the same quality.Strict confidentiality, safe purchasing!To order your medications just click here. http://www.sjdu.hkEasy, convenient, and secure ordering process. Best regards,Thad York