Men's Health Pharmacy bulletin.

Desiree Mcnally dwspendierhosenm at spendierhosen.de
Wed Feb 28 10:37:36 EST 2007

Dear Customer,We are writing to inform you about a new offer of our pharmacy! Now you can take care of your health for less - just switch on to Canadian medications!Why waste too much on medication made in the USA if we can buy a Canadian one - a product as qualitative and effective as the American med but a much cheaper one at the same time! Our pharmacy is an official dealer of products made by Canadian branches of such pharmaceutical manufacturers as Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, etc.Check out our offers right now - only at http://www.ksdi.hk!With best regards,Dr Desiree Mcnally