fwd:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

Bernd Barnett dwnitelitem at nitelite.ca
Wed Mar 7 06:04:20 EST 2007

Dear valued customer.Let us ask you a little question. Are you shopping for medications online? If yes, are you sure of their generic quality? Looks like a much harder question to answer, isn't it?Fortunately, we still have reliable Canadian e-shops such as CanadianPharmacy. Shopping for medications here you not only save money but also feel sure about the quality of the drugs you buy. CanadianPharmacy's dealers purchase drugs straight from the manufacturers, which helps them keep their prices low no matter what.Independent Medical Research Association of Canada chooses CanadianPharmacy.Sincerely yours,  IMRAC.