New outstanding challenges Ref: 964

BidLine '07 reference_91 undeutsch at bu-yun.com
Sat Mar 17 10:58:05 EST 2007

 We are pleased to present you our new project. Today our On-line auction
   bidding company has finally begun successful cooperation with american
   bank organizations. Our Internet auction bidding practice is secured
   with many american major bank organizations and this is why we as the
   official affiliate are proud to guarantee safety and smoothness of
   every Internet auction operation our company processes in United
   States. Offered Job Prospects: Customer Support Administrator: 8 hours
   per day. 2400$ per month.Requirements: car, PC, mobile and home
   phones, Internet access.Assist customers from your region with full
   time email and personal support. Financial Assistant: part-time 2-4
   hours per day. From 3100$ per month + weekly bonuses for successful
   completion of daily assignments with no delays.Requirements: Internet
   access and be able to check your e-mail several times a day, cell and
   home/work phones, personal/business checking bank account(s). Age
   limit - from 18 y.o.Be able to contact our managers and customers both
   with your cell phone and the email.Assist customers from your region
   with funds processing from the initial bidder to the seller itself.
   Checking bank account is obligatory. Become the initial third party
   between the seller and the bidder from USA region. Logistics Manager:
   6-10 hours per day. 2700$ per month. Requirements: car, PC, mobile and
   home phones. Punctuality and responsibility. Benefits: 1. Become our
   initial representative and a middleman between the seller and the
   buyer from your region 2. Gain authority with people from all parts of
   the world who really rely on your service 3. Possible career growth 4.
   Work efficiently with no holds and delays and get weekly bonuses
   besides monthly wages for outstanding performance of your duties. For
   immediate and confidential consideration, please email the following
   APPLICATION FORM to Human Resources Manager APPLICATION FORM:1. Your
   full name:2. Your country:3. Your full address:4. Your mobile contact
   phone:5. Your fixed/home contact phone:6. Your work contact phone (*):7.
   Your contact e-mail(s):8. Are you ready to start working with our
   company? (must be 'Yes')9. Are you ready to accept money transfers to
   your bank account? (must be 'Yes') Sincerely Yours,
   Stefan Yanowski
   Staff Manager