fwd:Special offer.

Nellie Weaver dwairlineboutiquem at airlineboutique.com
Thu Mar 29 07:31:00 EST 2007

Dear customer.Lower your medication expenses with CanadianPharmacy.CanadianPharmacy is the most reliable online store at the Canadian medication market. We provide our customers with 100% generic medications which have the identical active chemical compounds and manufactured according to the same strict standards as brand-name medications however they are less expensive.CanadianPharmacy provides only high quality medications and cares about our customers’ privacy shipping medications in safe and discreet packages.Order with CanadianPharmacy and forget about all your worries.Yours faithfully,Nellie Weaver