[radvd-announce-l] radvd 1.2 released
pekkas at netcore.fi
Tue Oct 28 12:57:01 EDT 2008
A new version of radvd has been released. This is a maintenance
release that provides minor changes and patch integration.
Get it at: http://www.litech.org/radvd/
* Accept virtually any kind of interface naming convention.
* If stale radvd.pid exists, try to overwrite it unless the
specified PID exists.
* Define _GNU_SOURCE to fix compilation with glibc >= 2.8.
* Remove -Wconversion from default CFLAGS due to bogus warnings,
fix some real warnings.
* Decrease the default preferred lifetimes from 30/1 days to
Pekka Savola "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
More information about the radvd-announce-l