[radvd-announce-l] Impress everyone with wealth and watches

Johnathan Pierson lutchann at litech.org
Mon Mar 2 20:28:09 EST 2009

There's no time like the present, and isn't it time you got yourself a beautiful designer watch?
http://buoyedwatches.cn

At Exquisite Reps we make it easy to get a Rolex, Cartier, Bvlgari or any brand name that you think of. As long as it is considered a high class watch, you will find it in our one of a kind store!
http://buoyedwatches.cn

Don't delay your pleasure: our incredible watch collection awaits you at Exquisite Reps, so come visit us now!