[radvd-announce-l] radvd lists working again

Nathan Lutchansky lutchann at litech.org
Wed Jan 11 13:09:33 EST 2017

All,

As you may have noticed, the radvd-devel-l and radvd-announce-l lists have
been broken for a while.  I apologize for this--some unrelated system
changes in the past caused outbound mailing list emails to be silently
discarded.  The problem has been corrected.

If you are no longer interested in either or both of these lists, please
unsubscribe at the following links: