[radvd-devel-l] default route problems

Peter Löfkvist radvd-devel-l@litech.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:14:02 +0200 (CEST)

No problem :-)

Snipped from man radvd.conf

AdvRouterAddr on|off

              	When set, indicates that the address of interface is sent
		instead of network prefix, as is
              	required  by  Mobile IPv6.  When set, minimum limits
		specified by Mobile IPv6 are used for
              	MinRtrAdvInterval and MaxRtrAdvInterval.

              Default: off

That way I specified the whole address. It not wrong is it?

/Peter