[radvd-devel-l] Naming of Machines, Admin

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Thu Mar 10 11:23:25 EST 2005

I don't know how to say it clearer.  It's about domain administration and the
naming of nodes upon authentication, for easy visibility.  We are a WISP, and
so I guess we can't trust them to set their own IP.  DHCP6 is too big for
embedded devices.

I am hoping there is an inherent IPV6 way of doing this.  A 'best practice'.

Carl Cook