[radvd-devel-l] How do I configure multiple interfaces in radvd?

Patrick Lam patrick.ubc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:46:45 EST 2005

Hi Pekka,

Thanks a lot for your great effort.  I will try the new version and
let you know if I ever will have problem again.

For yesterday's problem, it was actually the lines:
	MinRtrAdvInterval 1;
	MaxRtrAdvInterval 3;
causing the problem.  I have specified to a number outside the
allowable range.  Since the syntax error did not specify the line
causing the number, I was simply blaming the 2nd interface to be the
trouble maker ...

In addition, it will be great if the sample radvd.conf (or the manpage
or README) can show an example of multiple interfaces configuration.
I have searched quite a bit on the web, all I got were some sample
configurations with one interface (they are actually mostly the sample
given in the manpage) ...

Again, thanks very much for your help.

Patrick