[radvd-devel-l] Router advertisement in multihop environment

Magesh mannar mageshmannar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 08:28:24 EST 2005

Dear all

Does any one know how to configure the router advertisement daemon (radvd) for multihop adhoc networks. I have a gateway which sends router advertisment (RA )messages and a set of multhop adhoc nodes. Can anyone please let me know how to configure so that the RA messages sent by the gateway reaches the mobile ad-hoc nodes which are more than one hop

Many thanks

Magesh