[radvd-devel-l] I just wonder how to change the destination

ken kenhuang at giga.net.tw
Wed Jun 7 22:45:48 EDT 2006

Shu Chao =CC=E1=B5=BD:

> Hi * ken : *
> Thank you for answer.
> Can you point which option should I change? Cause I use "man
> radvd.conf",and it's likely no option corresponde to my request.
> In fact,I want to use radvd to sent RAs from one interface to another
> interface in one PC,so I need to know how can I make it with radvd,any
> idea will be appreciated!
> Shu Chao
> 2006-06-08

Dear Shu
your can see this case as follow.I use eth2 NIC to send RAs to another
interface in one PC.In this case,I send two prefixs
to one PC, so that PC will get two IPv6 addresses.

interface eth2
{
AdvSendAdvert on;
prefix 3ffe:3600:2a:4:2d0:59ff:fe94:3172/64
{
AdvOnLink on;
AdvAutonomous on;
};
prefix 3ffe:3600:3a:4:2d0:59ff:fe94:3172/64
{
AdvOnLink on;
AdvAutonomous on;
};