[radvd-devel-l] radvd 1.0 released
pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Nov 1 10:23:46 EST 2006
A new version of radvd has been released. There hasn't been any very
major changes, just regular maintenance and a one new experimental
feature (RDNSS option).
Get it at: http://www.litech.org/radvd/
Changes since 0.9.1:
* Fix AdvDefaultLifetime initalization, broken in 0.9.1.
* Fix STDERR+syslog logging, don't try STDERR after forking.
* Implement RDNSS draft with (non-allocated) ND type code 25.
* Redefined IgnoreIfMissing: failed interfaces are now
reinitialized by default. IgnoreIfMissing only omits warnings
* Unblock SIGALRM at startup.
* Implement MAX_INITIAL_RTR_ADVERT_INTERVAL handling.
* Perform some dynamic/static code audit, fix some minor bugs and
do cleanup as a result.
Pekka Savola "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
More information about the radvd-devel-l