[radvd-devel-l] Next radvd release pending,

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Nov 23 13:33:10 EST 2006

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, Shu Chao wrote:
>    I modified the destination address in send.c in radvd,that means
>    it¡¯s one of the global address of my interfaces.I want the
>    programme send RAs to some specified interface,and not root from
>    any interface of my host interface,is that realizable? I wonder
>    if I don¡¯t specify the interface in radvd.conf will make it? Any
>    idea will be appreciated!

UnicastOnly interface flag may help in getting towards that goal.

That said, such modifications as you write are not supported by radvd.
I don't understand what you're trying to achieve, but that is not
relevant, as such modifications are not supported.  Please stop asking
these questions on the list, thanks.