[radvd-devel-l] Linux and specific routes

Teran McKinney sega01 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 10:01:44 EST 2008

Thanks for the quick reply.

I added the patch, but it does not seem to affect specific routes. I
was only using one router at first, but tried with an additional
router and had no luck. Specific routes just aren't been added :-(.
This configuration seems to work fine if manually added, so I'm not
sure what is wrong.

Thanks,
Teran

PS: I had some trouble figuring out why your patch wasn't applying at
first, but realized that the tabs weren't coming through properly.
Here is the patch off of kernel.org for others who are interested
<http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=22441cfa0c70dcd457f3c081fcf285c3bd155824;hp=deb28d9bc4bb6922c1f7e459744d7b2d0db3a1d2>.