[radvd-devel-l] Anything for the next release?
pekkas at netcore.fi
Tue Oct 14 10:06:12 EDT 2008
There have been a couple of patches integrated since radvd 1.1 was
- The interface naming relax patch,
- glibc>=2.8 compilation fix,
- Overwriting stale PID file on start,
- reducing the default valid/preferred lifetimes
- Remove -Wconversion from default CFLAGS as its very noisy.
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to release a new version of
If someone is looking for a spare time project, looking into the
-Wconversion warnings might be useful. I looked at a few and saw a
couple that could be an issue, and a lot which aren't but I couldn't
find a nice way to silence them.
If you have any patches etc. you'd like to see added, I suggest
sending them over soon.
I've made a release candidate available for you guys to try out:
Pekka Savola "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
More information about the radvd-devel-l