[radvd-devel-l] Linux infinite loop if interface goes down

Reuben Hawkins reubenhwk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:38:37 EDT 2009

Hi Teemu,

I had the same issue.  I downloaded the code for v1.4 and fixed that
problem, but my changes were rather drastic.  I removed the timer code
and did the waiting with select (rather than a timer).  I also broke
some things in the process, but the attached won't hang plus it still
gets the job done.  The only thing I know I broke was the random
mdelay feature.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Reuben