[radvd-devel-l] reload_config in another place

LiKai likai_whu at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 04:28:07 EST 2009

Hi, All

I observed  that version 1.5 has fixed an infinite loop problem

caused by reload_config() and timer list corruption.

Besides send_ra(), I saw reload_config() is also called in another

place. Actually, it is in the loop of main() after sighup is received.

I suspect this piece of code has similiar problem when interacted

with timer_handler() -> set_timer().

Maybe I will do a test to see if this is a real problem, when I

get free. Or anyone can please stop me by pointing out my fault.

B.R.

Victor