[radvd-devel-l] reload_config in another place

Reuben Hawkins reubenhwk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:23:15 EST 2009

Hi All,

The timers seem buggy and make debugging more challenging.  A while
back, I proposed removing the timers and using select (or poll).
Using select (or poll) allows the timers to be entirely maintained in
the OS code.  We just have to tell the OS how long to wait for IO on
sock.  Also, the timers introduce race conditions with vlog and other
non-reentrent functions.  Attached is updated code using poll.  I've
done a fair amount of testing and now it's ready for your eyes.
Please review...

Happy Holidays!
Reuben