[radvd-devel-l] radvd 1.5 release candidate

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Mon Sep 7 04:07:59 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've put up a release candidate that should fix the annoying timer
problems.  I'll release this week unless I hear something (additional
patches would also be ok):

http://netcore.fi/pekkas/linux/radvd-1.5rc1.tar.gz

>From CHANGES:

07/09/2009      Fix infinite loop/segmentation fault problems when cable
                 plugged out/plugged back in, caused by reload_config()
                 and subsequent timer list corruption.  Slightly modified
                 patch from Teemu Torma.  For more information, see
                 http://lists.litech.org/pipermail/radvd-devel-l/2009-August/000416.html

07/09/2009      Fix IgnoreIfMissing when cable is unplugged at startup.
                 Radvd would keep skipping the interface.  Patch from
                 Reuben Hawkins.

25/08/2009      Fix parallel make, from Robert Buchholz / Gentoo.