pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Dec 16 05:32:42 EST 2010
There have been plenty of patches and changes that have recently been
added to CVS. I've wrapped this up in a mid-term test release to play
14/12/2010 Deprecate old, pre-RFC5006 parameters.
Support RFC6106 by adding DNS Search List support.
From Pierre Ossman.
14/12/2010 Integrate cleanup patches from Reuben Hawkins:
- 14/05: patch configure.in to allow OSX 10.6 builds
- 05/06: Unnecessary >255 test when using uint8_t
- 06/06: fix fscanf parsing on Linux
- 10/12: Fix whitespaces; #includes; CLEANFILES
From Ben Greear:
- 05/11: Print errors on all exit() codepaths.
From Iain J. Watson:
- 09/12: Add '-c' flag to test configuration.
From Pierre Ossman (idea):
- 13/12: Remove automake-generated files.
04/05/2010 Fix a segmentation fault on reload_config() timer list
corruption that only occurs with multiple interfaces.
10/03/2010 Fix radvd skipping multiple interfaces when
UnicastOnly is on or AdvSendAdvert is off.
This got broken in radvd 1.3. Patch from Cedric BAIL.
More information about the radvd-devel-l