[radvd-devel-l] radvd 1.7 released
pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Jan 20 02:39:21 EST 2011
Radvd 1.7 has been released on Jan 12. Most important changes:
* Fix radvd skipping multiple interfaces when UnicastOnly is on or
AdvSendAdvert is off. This got broken in radvd 1.3. Patch from
* Fix a segmentation fault on reload_config() timer list
corruption that only occurs with multiple interfaces.
* Add '-c' flag to test configuration.
* Deprecate old, pre-RFC5006 parameters. Support RFC6106 by adding
DNS Search List support. From Pierre Ossman.
* AdvSourceLLAddress fixed on FreeBSD when link layer token length
* Welcome new co-maintainer: Reuben Hawkins
Get it from: http://www.litech.org/radvd/
Pekka Savola "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
More information about the radvd-devel-l