[radvd-devel-l] radvd 1.9rc1 testing package

Reuben Hawkins reubenhwk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:06:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

There's a few changes waiting to be released here.  We're going from
.8 to .9 because of a new dependence on libdaemon.  Here's the list of
changes...

* 77014e0 - Updated send.c Refer to:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=634485 (8 minutes
ago) <Ghe Rivero>
* 1cda2ef - Use pkg-config to discover libdaemon (7 weeks ago) <Petr Písař>
* 8f7acc0 - generating redhat/radvd.spec from configure (8 weeks ago)
<Reuben Hawkins>
* 4ff8140 - Use libdaemon for daemonization (8 weeks ago) <Petr Písař>
* da9aad2 - adding a bit of logging to show which interface an RA is
being sent on (3 months ago) <Reuben Hawkins>
* ae6af5d - Base6to4Interface -> Base6Interface typo in log output
reported by Roman Mamedov (3 months ago) <Reuben Hawkins>
* 03f1dd6 - Without "DecrementLifetimes" on, we should include the
prefix option in the RA packets even when AdvPreferredLifetime equals
0, and set AdvPreferredLifeti
* 53580f0 - adding a note in the changelog for NETLINK_NO_ENOBUFS (4
months ago) <Reuben Hawkins>
* de9a884 - setsockopt NETLINK_NO_ENOBUFS (4 months ago) <Ulrich Weber>

If I don't hear of any problems in the next week, I'll post a new v1.9
on the weekend.

Thanks in advance,
Reuben