[radvd-devel-l] radvd website on litech.org

John Roman john at dev1ce.com
Sun Feb 17 11:47:20 EST 2019

Have you considered gitlab.com? or perhaps hosting your own version of
gittea? both github and gitlab support pages deployment for binaries and
documentation as well as very competent CI. Ive been reluctant to move
more of my projects to github however, as its been acquired by
Microsoft who famously ruined Skype.