[spook-l] Dragonfly camera

Mischung mischung at surfeu.de
Wed Jan 18 13:12:01 EST 2006

Hello together.

I have another problem with a new camera we tried to get working.It's a
Dragonfly firewire camera from Point Grey:

http://www.ptgrey.com/products/dragonfly/index.html

It supports two resolutions 640x480 and 1024x768.anyway Coriander shows four
video modes: Format_0 - 640x480 mono - 8bit/16bit and two modes in Format_7.

We changed the hard coded mode in spook to try the new camera, but Mplayer
only says "Stream not seekable". If we try another firewire camera it works
fine with spooks standard mode.

Maybe anybody has some experience with Dragonfly cameras and knows how to
configure spook.maybe we forgot some settings in inputdc1394.c?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards

Marc