[radvd-devel-l] radvd on dynamically created interfaces

Vincent Jardin radvd-devel-l@litech.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:00:27 +0200

> I didn't look at it except for a glance, but:
>
>  - could you use unidiff format?

Yes, I could. However I had written in my previous mail that I could not
build a unidiff patch because you CVS repository has some "locking" issues:

$ cvs diff
cvs server: Diffing .
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/work/cvsroot/radvd'
(/work/cvsroot/radvd/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/work/cvsroot/radvd'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

>  - could the modifications be in under BSD (preferably without advertising
> clause) license, because the rest of radvd is under BSD.

I did not find the BSD license within the radvd source code, however there is
no problem. I will post you a patch under the BSD one as soon as possible.
Moreover I hope I could add the BSD OS support.

Keep in touch,
  Vincent