[radvd-devel-l] ensure null-termination, enhance radvdump

Pekka Savola radvd-devel-l@litech.org
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:50:37 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Marko Myllynen wrote:
> Anyway, I thought it's finally time to update the INTRO.html, see the
> attachment. Changes:
>
> - use 64-bit prefix
> - use EUI-64 in example
> - minor cleanups
> - use HTML 4.01 as format
>
> However, in the bottom is the Lars' example script (which uses non-64-bit
> prefixes). I'm not sure should we rewrote the example script or instruct
> the reader to see other related material too before configuring his/her
> network?

Sorry for forgetting all about this.

INTRO.html has been updated; the tunnel configuration examples were
removed -- this is not an IPv6 tutorial.  There are now pointers to a few
documents.