[radvd-devel-l] How do I configure a simple multicast routing?

Peter programmerhobby at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 15 04:04:28 EDT 2005

Ok, the name of radvd implies what you say, althoug
the following line in the changes "Fix a multicast
join issue with HUP signal on newer 2.6.12+ Linux
kernels."

got me to believe that it could do routing.

So, what should I use for my purpose, I understand the
kernel does not do any multicast routing? I use 2.4
kernel.