[radvd-devel-l] problem with radvd

Laliace Bougnat laliace_tr at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:20:16 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
I hope it's the right mailing list for this...
I have an IPv6/MIPv6 testbed. I have installed radvd0.7.3 on a PC running
under ubuntu breezy with the 2.6.16 kernel. It acts as a home agent
I launch radvd with a simple configuration (only one interface with Home
Agent flag on).
I fire up ethereal to see the router advertisements. All is fine, I see the
Ra coming from the HA. But after one/two hours, radvd seems to be working
but there are no more Ra captured by ethereal.

Is there someone who had the same problem?

Thnak you your help

Best regards

Mathieu