[radvd-devel-l] The ordering of radvd prefix, route and RDNSS statements

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Jan 23 07:37:39 EST 2008

Hi,

It seems that radvd grammar requires that prefix, route, and RDNSS
options must be in the configuration exactly in this order, otherwise
the config parsing fails.

Is someone interested in looking into this?  I unfortunately don't
have sufficiently deep understanding of the parser to see if a more
flexible solution would be possible.