[radvd-devel-l] searching the list / DDNS

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:19:04 EST 2011

I didn't see a mailing list FAQ so I hope its ok to ask a simple question like
How do I search the mailing list to find say DDNS
would I run a google query for "site:lists.litech.org DDNS"
this didn't find anything and I'd bet someone has asked how to do that before.

If not that is my question can radvd do ddns(Dynamic DNS)
I'd like that when a host gets a ipv6 address from my radvd pool to
update my bind entries for that computer.